We are here to help.
We are here for EVERYONE during this stressful time and committed to being as responsible as possible to ensure the health and safety of all of our loyal clients and staff.
Resources for Pet Owners:
CDC: COVID-19 FAQs
WHO: Advice For The Public
Dear Valued JM Pet Resort Clients and Family,
We continue to navigate the impact of COVID-19 on our community day-by-day, hour-by-hour. Please know we are here for ALL the clients that need us, including those who are not feeling well or dealing with life challenges as a result of COVID-19.
We have and will continue to exceed ALL sanitation requirements in and out of the Resort. To keep our customers and staff as safe as possible, we have installed iWave air purifiers throughout our facility.
iWave air purifiers filter air by creating equal amounts of positive and negative ions, which, when injected into an air stream, break down harmful pollutants and gases into harmless compounds such as water vapor. These air purifiers are proven to eliminate over 90% of bacteria, mold, and viruses, including COVID-19. iWave accomplishes this without developing harmful ozone, maintaining a healthy environment.
Our number one priority is keeping customers safe and their pets happy and healthy. We will continue to institute any changes possible as more information regarding how to combat COVID-19 is uncovered.
The Pet Vet Clinic, Premium Retail Store, PLAYtrain®, Spa Grooming, and Luxury Boarding are all open for CURBSIDE only. Please call 508-588-5661, text 508-213-9399, or message us on Facebook. You can also submit orders via email by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The temporary Resort hours are now 7:00 am – 6:30 pm Monday through Friday, Saturday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm, Closed on Sundays for all service except boarding.
- Our staff is taking extra precautions by using gloves, facemasks, and face shields, as well as implementing social distance protocols with both clients and other staff.
- Please remain in your vehicle upon arrival to protect the health and safety of both clients AND staff.
- We will continue to offer Pet Taxi services and food delivery.
- The temporary Pet Vet Clinic hours are now 9:00 am-6:30 pm Monday through Thursday, Friday, and Saturday will be open 9:00 am - 4:00 pm and closed on Sundays. We will prioritize sick pets and those in need of immediate care.
- We will continue to do TELE-Medicine, and no clients will be allowed in the building. Everything we will do will be curbside medicine, pets brought in, and conference calls.
Here's what you need to do:
Resort and Services
- A JM Pet Resort Valet will meet you at your vehicle to bring your dog inside. For the safety of everyone, we ask that you keep your window up; the Valet will retrieve your pet from the back seat.
- Please put a leash on your pet, so they are secured before we open the door. The Valet will clip on/off the leash.
- At this time, we will only be accepting food; no personal belongings will be allowed.
- Please call us ahead when you are about to pick-up your dog, and we will bring your pet out to your vehicle.
- It would be helpful to let us know the color/model of your car and arrival time.
- Payments are to be made over the phone before picking up your pet or charged by the credit card we have on file for you.
A Client Care Representative will be calling you ahead of time to check-in your dog. We will review all intake information over the phone: Feeding instructions, medications, emergency phone numbers, etc. Please call ahead before drop-off. We will meet you at your vehicle and bring your pet inside, along with any food or medications. We will not be accepting any personal belongings at this time. Again, for everyone's safety, we ask that you keep your window up and your pet is on a leash in the back seat. Specifically, for cats, ensure carriers are reliable and secure for us to remove from your vehicle.
Before your appointment, your Groomer will be calling you to review any specific grooming requests or any additional spa services. The same procedure will follow for drop off and pick up. Please, call ahead. A team member will meet you at your vehicle; please have your pet on a leash in the back seat.
We cannot emphasize enough how shopping locally at this time is essential to us. Without you, there is no us. We are happy to deliver! Here’s how we can help:
- Call us ahead of time with your food and treat list, and we will have it ready for you for pick-up.
- We can deliver your order for free within a 10-minute drive.
- We can also have your order ready for when you are picking up your pet from PLAYTRAIN® Daycare, Boarding, or Grooming.
Pet Vet Clinic
- Please call us when you have arrived for your appointment. A technician will meet you at your vehicle to bring your pet inside. Specifically for cats, ensure cat carriers are reliable and secure for us to remove.
- We are asking all clients to remain in their vehicles during the appointment, and we will call you from the exam room. If your phone allows, you will be able to FaceTime with us, or we can have you on speakerphone.
- Payment will be made via credit card over the phone.
- We will be calling you the day before surgery to review the procedure and all other necessary information.
- On the day of surgery drop off, please call us when you have arrived, and a technician will meet you at your vehicle to bring your pet inside.
- We will call immediately following surgery to give you an update, discuss all discharge and post-op care, and let you know what time you can pick up your pet.
- Please call us upon arrival, and we will bring your pet to your vehicle.
- Payment will be taken via credit card over the phone.
- For those who want to stay home, we will be offering a veterinary consult appointment via FaceTime or by phone to assess your pet for an exam fee. After listening to your concerns and asking the appropriate questions, we will then determine the best course of action for your pet. Certain ailments may be determined over the phone with a recommended course of action; serious concerns will require an appointment. For anyone who does not feel well, please do not come in. Call us, and we will find a way to treat your pet via a pet taxi pick up or through a teleconference.
The whole team at JM Pet Resort and I care deeply about the well-being of you and your pet. We want to reassure you that we are placing a high importance on cleanliness. We ensure that any items that come in direct contact with pets will be cleaned to an above-average standard. If there is anything we can help you with, please reach out to us, and we will be there for you in any way we can.
Please, stay safe and healthy, and take care of each other.
Jeni & all of the dedicated JMPR team members