Our Training Philosophy
We believe in a motivational-based training program for you and your pet. Our philosophy is that an owner can be a great "pack leader" in a manner that teaches, supports and motivates your dog without using fear or intimidation. This reward-based approach to training not only builds confidence in your pet, but in you as an owner, handler and pack leader. You will be able to control your dog in almost any situation. Motivational training helps to develop and enhance a strong bond between you and your pet which ultimately makes daily life a calmer and more enjoyable experience.
Our whole training program has been enhanced to meet the different phases in your dog's life. Training is geared to fit your busy lifestyle. We have Group Classes, Private Training at our facility or in your home, a Residential Training Program and we now offer a series of Seminars which generally focus on a particular training need.
J.M. Pet Resort Offers Many Classes to Suit Your Lifestyle and Needs - Our Training Caters to All Dog Breeds, Sizes, Ages and Phases
- Group Classes
- Seminars and Workshops
- Private Lessons at Our Facility or in the Privacy of Your Home
- In-House Residential Training (We train your dog while they board with us)
- Canine Good Citizenship Testing
Prior to Enrolling You Must:
- Call us at 508.588.5661 to schedule your private lesson/evaluation with one of our experienced trainers.
- Pay for the cost of the evaluation $30 (paid at time of booking).
- Bring the required registration form and proof of all vaccinations click here to download the necessary forms ahead of time.
- Bring any questions or concerns that you may have to the evaluation. The tools and vocabulary you will learn from this initial evaluation is a great foundation for preparation of the various programs we offer.