(Check out the video below!)
J.M. Pet Resort is a state-of-the-art pet-care facility located on Boston’s South Shore. Our highly attentive full-service resort employs over 50 dedicated staff members to support your essential pet-care needs, including boarding and grooming for dogs and cats, doggie daycare, and motivational obedience training. The on-site fully-stocked retail store offers top-of-the-line natural, holistic, and frozen pet foods, nutritional supplements, treats and pet-care items. Our safe, comfortable, spacious facility welcomes all breeds, ages, and temperaments 7 days a week from Monday-Saturday: 6:00 AM to 9:00 PM, Sunday: 9:00 AM to 7:30 PM.
At J. M. Pet Resort, we pride ourselves in providing affordable, convenient services “all under one woof” so that your time away – and with – your pet is as happy and worry free as possible. The Doggie Day Care center has an acre-sized outdoor play area and two climate-controlled indoor spaces where dogs can run, play, and socialize. Our hotel-style boarding facility accommodates dogs in climate-controlled luxury style suites with in-room TVs, comfortable bedding, soothing music, and nightly tuck-ins. The quiet multi-level kitty condos include perches and a comfy bed.
Our full-service Spa Grooming Salon ensures that your pet is looking and feeling his or her best. Our Motivational Obedience Training is a reward-based approach that supports and teaches your dog and results in a stronger bond between you and your pet.
J.M. Pet Resort is devoted to ensuring harmony and lifelong success between you and your loyal companion.
J.M. Pet Resort is truly a state-of-the-art facility. It was designed with the health and safety of your pet in mind as well as that of staff and all of our guests. Some of the features can’t be seen or aren’t that obvious but they are working together in harmony for the overall well-being of your beloved pet.
Some of the main features are:
- 3 different constant flow air systems which evacuates (not recycles) the old air and intakes fresh air.
- Vents are treated with shock disinfectant to reduce airborne pathogens that may be in the air systems.
- Separate quarantine area with its own air system for isolation of any animals that may be ill.
- Epoxy, non-porous flooring is seamless, non-slip and easy to clean which helps maintain a sanitary facility throughout.
- Low-pressure water systems for hosing down areas of the facility without blasting germs into the air or onto other surfaces.
- Easy-clean drainage system to eliminate any debris or pathogens from the Resort.
- Outside, double gates, which are an underlay of fencing, keep guests safe inside play areas while keeping unwanted pests from intruding.
We are very proud of our facility and the staff that maintains it. We hope you will take the time to stop by and take a tour of our amazing facility.