Do you have a sunny disposition with strong customer service and communication skills? Can you multitask in a demanding retail setting? Do you love animals, specifically dogs? Then this position may be just what you have been looking for!
J.M. Pet Resort offers a variety of services from our expansive retail store that carries the finest pet foods, supplements and products to our boarding, daycare, grooming and dog training services. In addition, J.M. Pet Resort proudly houses the Brockton Blue Dog Shelter.
In this position you are in the front lines of customer service. You will be interacting with customers continually, including booking reservations, checking doggie guests in and out, explaining our varied services and assisting customers in our retail store.
- Must be 18 years of age or older,
- Some retail experience preferred,
- Strong communication & telephone skills a must,
- Must enjoy working with the public,
- Must enjoy working in a team-oriented environment,
- Must be available for various shifts per week including some weekend shifts.
This position will start as Part Time but has the potential to transition into Full Time.
Email your completed application to Download an Employment Application by clicking the link at the bottom of the page. Please email your completed application to Nancy Stanger at NStanger@jmpetresort.com