For your favorite pet lover we have GIFT CERTIFICATES available in any denomination
|Personal Play & Cuddle Time||Nature Walk||Fun Filled Kong|
Veterinary Medical Exam Check-in
Having a veterinary clinic on the premises allows us to provide extra care should your pet require it. When you must be away from your companion, you may opt to sign up for a peace of mind Medical Exam Check-in from one of our veterinarians.
This extra service is geared towards:
- First time boarders
- Young puppies
- Senior dogs
- Pets who are stable but may require an extra check-in
- Dogs with physical needs
- Dogs with emotional needs (i.e. shy dogs)
- Medical needs
- Dogs in recovery
- Suffer from diabetes
- History of asthma
- Seizure history
- Arthritic conditions
- Any other medical concerns
- Nervous/anxious dogs
- Separation Anxiety from the Pet Parent! (for those of you tethered by love)
With our Medical Exam Check-in, your pet will receive:
- A Wellness Exam by one of our veterinarians
- Ensure your pet is happy and stress free
- Our veterinarians will review any notes that the Client Liaison may bring to the doctor’s attention (weight fluctuations, loss of appetite, attitude change, etc.)
- Our veterinarians will check and address any specific concerns that you may have
- An Exam Summary is emailed directly to you for immediate peace of mind
If your pet is here for a long stay, and you would like additional medical check-ins, you may sign up for Veterinary Technician Exam Check-ins. Our Technicians would follow up on the Exam Summary and advise you of any changes in your pet.
We offer a supportive environment where your pet receives the attention they deserve, and always tailored to their specific needs.
Veterinary Medical Exam Check-in – $25
Supplemental Technician Exam Check-in – $11
Call us for more information 508.588.5661.