HOME AWAY FROM HOME
At J.M. Pet Resort we understand how much trust and faith you place in those who take care of your pets. We feel as though we have the perfect facility where you can have peace of mind and your pet can live in a lap of luxury. Your best friend will enjoy plenty of outdoor and indoor play in our safe and fully supervised playgroups. Our passionate and TRAINED staff are on site and committed to ensure a clean, safe and secure boarding environment during their stay. Enjoy your time away while your pet is vacationing at the Resort!
How do we prepare your dog for overnights?
- To ensure balance in playgroups, every dog is evaluated according to size, temperament, age and activity level.
- Each pet receives plenty of one-on-one TLC and a minimum of 4 potty walks a day no matter what service you use.
- For dogs that are new to J.M. Pet Resort or any dogs that just require a little extra attention, our caring staff have lots of ways to make them feel comfortable during their stay.
- At our facility we have many boarding options to choose from:
- Sunshine Suites with natural sunlight and personalized maid service
- Check out our new spacious Luxury Suites with all of the comforts of home
- Pleasant, soothing music is piped into our hotel area
- Choice of comfy beds
- TVs will be offered in some suites for a more home-like atmosphere
- AFTER-SURGERY VET CARE is also available for your precious pooch
- Check out our Luxury Add-ons to make your pet feel pampered. Extra play time, fun walks, and special treats will all make your pet feel more relaxed and at home.
- Affordable boarding rates.
- Please Note: Boarding discounts cannot be applied to hotel accommodations.
How should you prepare your dog for overnights?
- FOOD – Portion your dog’s food in plastic baggies. Each plastic bag should contain one serving. Ensure you pack enough servings for your pet’s entire stay. (Unfortunately, if your food is not individually bagged there is an additional fee of $1 per feed charged).
- TREATS/BONES – In a separate baggie, please bring treats and bones for us to disperse to your dog.
- MEDICATIONS – Bring all medications with specific instructions for dispensing. A nominal fee is charged for dispensing any medication.
- COLLAR – All pets must have a collar with proper ID tags.
- EXTRA ITEMS – Please DO NOT bring any extra items as we cannot guarantee the return of personal articles such as blankets, beds, toys, leashes, etc.