J.M. Pet Resort is looking for a motivated and caring individual to join our Pet Sitting/Pet Taxi team. We would like this person to play an integral role in developing and promoting our Pet Sit & Pet Taxi services and this is definitely a growth opportunity for the right individual!
J.M. Pet Resort offers Pet Sitting and Pet Taxi Services to all of our clients and we are currently looking to expand this service.
- Our petsitters offer visits once a day or several times a day and/or in home overnight stays.
- All of our petsitters will be trained and certified in pet first aid and CPR and you will be bonded and insured.
- Petsitting tasks include:
- dog walking or potty break, clean up after dog or scoop litter box, attention and playtime, give water, food and/or treat and leave note.
- Special services for multiple visits or overnight stays include: water plants, turn lights on/off, bring in mail/paper, and carry out trash and security check.
- Overnight: sleep over – Pet Sitter arrives @ 9pm. Pet Sitter will take the pet out to potty before bedtime and in the morning. In the morning there will be a 30-minute activity.
- Our Pet Sitters will be trained and will be able to give insulin shots and any necessary meds.
- Pet Taxi Tasks include:
- To/from Daycare, Boarding or Grooming,
- Transport to/from veterinarian visits (to/from home or J.M. Pet Resort).
- Must be 18 or older,
- Must have a valid drivers license,
- Must have a clean driving record,
- Must have dog and cat handling skills,
- Must have experience handling all dog breeds and sizes,
- Some industry related experience is required,
- Positive attitude and disposition,
- Strong customer service and communication skills a must.
If interested, please email your completed application to Nancy Stanger at NStanger@jmpetresort.com