all communication will filter through you! You will explain our program and service options, pricing structures, schedule appointments, make reservations, update computerized client records, process sales, maintain a clean/professional retail showroom, and provide top notch customer service to our special clientele (both canine and human!).
Job Requirements include:
- Solid experience in a fast paced, high volume work setting
- Strong time management and multitasking skills to juggle multiple quickly changing priorities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both in-person and on the telephone)
- An upbeat and outgoing personality
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a structured and team-oriented environment
- Basic knowledge of dog breeds
- Able to lead dogs of all breeds to their playgroup or boarding destination
- The ability to stand for extended periods of time in our showroom and bring customer purchases to vehicles when requested
It is important to have some flexibility in your work availability as our staff schedule can vary from week to week.This position will begin as Part-Time (3-4 shifts per week) but has the potential to transition into Full Time for the right person!
In addition to hourly compensation, all employees receive discounts on many products and services (after successful completion of our 90-day probationary period.) Full Time employees can enjoy earned vacation time and participate in our healthcare insurance plan.
If you are ready to join our dedicated team of animal-loving professionals, please apply today!
To apply for this unique opportunity, please email your completed application to Nancy Stanger at NStanger@JMPetResort.com.