We are seeking a career oriented individual who wants to learn our PLAYtrain® method and become an active member of the J.M. Pet Resort team!
Job Requirements include:
- Strong dog handling skills
- Experience interacting with a wide variety of dog breeds
- An understanding of canine body language
- The ability to work outdoors (weather permitting) through out all 4 seasons
- Demonstrated experience working in a team-oriented environment
PLAYtrain shift hours are 7am-4pm and 8am-5pm and therefore not suitable for those seeking “morning only” or “evening only” employment.
This position will begin as Part-Time (3-4 shifts per week) but has the potential to transition into Full Time for the right person!
In addition to hourly compensation, all employees receive discounts on many products and services (after successful completion of our 90-day probationary period.) Full Time employees
can enjoy earned vacation time and participate in our healthcare insurance plan.
If you are ready to join our dedicated team of animal-loving professionals, apply today!
To apply for this unique opportunity, please email your completed application to Nancy Stanger at NStanger@JMPetResort.com.